What would you do today, if you knew you couldn't fail?Sep 12, 2022
What would you do today, if you knew you couldn’t fail?
It can be uncomfortable to go after your goals.
The fear of failure.
The unpleasant part of change, even when it’s something you want.
Sometimes having even deeper feelings of not being deserving or worthy of what you want.
Wanting more for yourself than others think you should have…
You are deserving of every positive thing you want for yourself and your loved ones.
You are capable of great things.
But your mind, and sometimes others, can convince you otherwise.
Here’s one way to change your mindset, to help you believe in the amazing strength within you.
- Imagine that your fairy godmother saw you struggling, and gave you the power to achieve one goal of your choice.
- You think, “Great!” and pick one goal you really want, but have been hesitant to go after.
- You take a moment, and think about how someone who knew they couldn’t fail, would reach this goal.
- Then, you identify one step that you can realistically take today, in a way that’s aligned with someone who knows that they can’t fail.
- Then, you take that step today.
- Give yourself a fun reward for taking action!
- Tomorrow, and each day after that until you reach your goal, repeat Steps 3-6.
- Celebrate achieving your goal!!!
- It’s important to tap into the mindset of that gift of guaranteed success each time you take action, so you don’t slide back into uncertainty.
- It’s also important to celebrate and reward your efforts along the way and after you’ve completed your goal, because it reinforces your positive behavior!
- It’s through action that you prove how competent and capable you are.
- New skills and habits take time to develop. Take consistent, targeted action each day towards your goal, even if it’s a small step.
You’ve so got this!!!
If you'd like more help truly acting on this belief to reach a special goal, I have a FREE Push Past Procrastination Plan coaching call! Click here for more information!
Wishing you ☀️❤️☮️🎉! Alicia
#successfilled #successfilledcom #successfilledcom #successfullyfulfilled #feelaliveandthrive #makeitfuntogetitdone #thegetstuffdonesystem #goals #goalsetting #stopprocrastinating #procratination #procrastinate #procrastinator #procrastinating #selfdevelopment #selfdevelopmenttools #lifecoach #lifecoaching #mindset #mindsetmatters
Stay connected and receive FREE weekly procrastination-busting tips, motivation and more!
Join our mailing list!
I'd love to hear what you think and how I can help you!
We never sell your information. You may unsubscribe at any time.