Monday Fresh StartNov 01, 2021
Sometimes all you need is a fresh start to move forward, especially on a Monday!
The past isn’t something you can change…unless you’ve figured out how to do that! If so, I’d love to hear how you did it!
For most of us, we aren’t going to change the past, but we can enjoy our lives now, while paving the way towards a bright future.
When you beat yourself up about the past, or worry about the future, you create stress which is like tying a heavy weight to your ankle and expecting to run well.
Not particularly effective, right?
Here’s one way to start fresh.
Acknowledge what you accomplished last week.
1. Set a 5-minute timer and write down the things you did accomplish last week such as:
- Made some progress on a project
- Did a few things on your to-do list
- Scheduled an appointment you’ve been postponing
- Made some good food choices
- Included exercise in your day
2. Next, celebrate your action.
It could be a fresh coffee or tea, a verbal “Way to go!” or something you can do quickly, that’s appropriate to the moment, and is a fun reward.
3. Now that you’ve lightened your load by off that ankle weight (or at least reduced the weight!), use that energy to move forward through your day!
If you’d like more help with a fresh start, DM me or contact me via my website!
Wishing you ☀️❤️☮️️ Alicia
#successfilledcom #successfilled #successfilledllc #makeitfuntogetitdone #findyourfocusformula #lifecoach #lifecoaching #lifecoachingtips #selfimprovement #selfhelp #selflove #loveyourself #bethebestyou #bethebestversionofyou #mindset #mindsetcoach #procrastination #takeaction #freshstart #mondaymindset #monday #mondays
Stay connected and receive FREE weekly procrastination-busting tips, motivation and more!
Join our mailing list!
I'd love to hear what you think and how I can help you!
We never sell your information. You may unsubscribe at any time.