Taking Goals Out of StorageNov 17, 2021
Do you know of any productivity, motivation or achievement that’s stored in tomorrow? Asking for a friend… 😉
I used to have quite a few things tucked away in tomorrow!
Here are a few of them.
- Eating no junk food. (For me it was unrealistic and just not fun!)
Limiting junk food is totally doable!
- Starting a business.
Preparing for the transition helped me take that dream out of tomorrow’s storage and into the present.
- Going fully vegan. I was vegan and vegetarian a few times before deciding to go vegan for real.
Part of me thought it was a great idea, but another other part thought it was a great idea for tomorrow!
I really, really, like actual ice cream instead of vegan ice cream. It’s the one food item I miss the most, but thankfully I’ve found and made some delicious options.
A number of reasons just clicked for me, and I’m glad they did!
Here’s one way to dust off your dreams and goals you’ve been keeping in tomorrow’s storage, so you bring them back into today.
1. Think of one small goal or dream that you put in storage, that you would really like to unpack.
- It doesn’t matter what it is, just that it’s important to you and that you could make it a reality with the right effort.
2. Determine one thing you can do to make progress on it today and either do it now, or schedule time to do it later today.
3. Take that one action by the end of the day.
4. Reward your action with something fun and positive!
- It could be a congratulatory comment such as, “Way to go!” or “You’re on your way!”
- You could take a short break and listen to a favorite song or look at some memes.
- You could eat a tasty treat! (Just be careful that you don’t create another problem with your fun reward! 😉)
5. Determine what you can do next and schedule it.
If it’s scheduled, you’re more likely to actually do it!
6. Repeat Steps 2-4 until you’ve successfully unpacked your dream or goal, and are ready to enjoy it in the present!
After all, what better time to give this gift to yourself, than the present! 😊
If you'd like more help taking those goals out of storage through coaching, here's how I can help!
Wishing you ☀️❤️☮️️ Alicia
#successfilled #successfilledllc #successfilledcom #makeitfuntogetitdone #findyourfocusformula #lifecoach #lifecoaching #lifecoachingtips #procrastination #procrastinationnation #procrastinationatitsfinest #procrastinationstation #stopprocrastinating #tomorrow #tomorrowtoday #storage #tomorrowisinyourhands #motivation #motivationcoach #goals #goal #dreamsdocometrue
Stay connected and receive FREE weekly tips, motivation and more!
Join our mailing list!
I'd love to hear what you think and how I can help you!
We never sell your information. You may unsubscribe at any time.